OMAHA – Tuesday, April 14 — Join American Midwest Ballet for our first ever TUTU TUESDAY TROLLEY TOUR! The company’s professional dancers and Lucille the Trolley from Emerald Limousine are touring the city on Tuesday, April 14. The tour officially kicks off at noon at Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce at 13th and Harney Street in downtown Omaha.
If you spot the trolley and dancers, make sure to say hello and snap photos with them. Share your photos on American Midwest Ballet’s facebook page — or tweet and instagram using #TutuTuesdayTrolleyTour for a chance to win tickets to Momentum: International Masters in May.
Here’s the official #TutuTuesdayTrolleyTour schedule (times are approximate):
- 11:30 am — Joslyn Art Museum | 2200 Dodge St, Omaha
- Official Kickoff at Noon — Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce | 1301 Harney St., Omaha
- 12:30 pm — Old Market | Downtown Omaha
- 1:00 pm — Union Pacific Museum | Council Bluffs
- 2:00 pm — Durham Museum | 801 S. 10 St., Omaha
- 3:00 pm — Aksarben Village | at Jones Bros., Aksarben Cinema and Stinson Park, Omaha
- 4:00 pm — Midtown Crossing at Turner Park | 31st & Harney St., Omaha
- 4:30 pm — Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge
- 5:30 pm — TD Ameritrade Park with special guest Billy Bluejay! | 1200 Mike Fahey St., Omaha