Health & Safety Protocols
Thank you everyone for your cooperation to help us create a safe environment at the ballet! You have been amazing and with your help we’ve been able to have a safe and successful year.
Based upon current conditions and advice from our medical advisors, we are making the following updates:
- If you are not fully vaccinated, masks are required.
- If you are fully vaccinated, masks are optional.
- All students may perform without masks while onstage.
- We ask you to self-screen and inform us if you have any symptoms, have had an exposure, or test positive. Please stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Distancing within studios is no longer required.
- Full studio cleaning will be done once daily after the last class.
Thanks again for your continued cooperation!